A graduate nursing student embarks on a path of health gain and weight loss through the LapBand procedure. Watch and learn, kids.

September 14, 2006

Nothing too exciting today, but please, read anyway!

Well, today is Thursday, so I guess it is postop day 3. I feel...less gassy. Thank god! I felt like a whale, waddling around with quadruplets in there, my belly felt so huge. Last night I actually ended up sleeping on my BELLY, probably not a good idea, but I just woke up and there I was. Last night I started using a heating pad on my belly, and oy vey, that felt amazing. Oh, then surprise of surprise, I was fortunate enough to get my period this morning! What a special gift!

I have some SUPER sexy belly pictures (complete with steri strips!) that I'll post soon, I know it is hard to wait...

Back to sipping water.

Nurse Bandit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Visitor Counters
Geo Visitors Map